Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

paper

 hello blogers my class has been doing paper mache it was so fun to make and  here are some facts 

  


. / during breeding seasons, they grow long, loose breeding plumes from its back and wings.  

.4 / kotuku eat /small fish/ insects /frogs /  shrimp /mice and small birds (such as silvereyes.

this is what the real bird looks like 

- 

and here is what the paper bird looks like

  

my paper bird is not realy finshed 


4 comments:

  1. Super work Sahish.You did a great job at making your kotuku resemble a real one.
    Did you find it hard to shape the frame for the bird?.

    I think I have seen these birds down at New Brighton,in amongst the swampy grassland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sahish.
    Not long to go before school starts back...
    I hope you are having lots of fun with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sahish.
    I am looking forward to seeing what learning you have been doing in class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Orana Sahish.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a browse at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete